Founder and CEO of Podopolo, Melinda Wittstock is fast-scaling the world’s first socially-interactive and gamified podcast app and network. Think Spotify + Instagram + Creators’ Economy + Social Impact. Podcasters make money from their content as listeners discover great podcasts from a 4mm+ library, and win rewards as they connect with hosts and each other, put learning into action, and join in world-changing initiatives.
This week our host Steve McGarry sits down with Melinda to talk about her very interesting exit, the story behind Podopolo, what the status of the company is today, and what she is currently doing now. They dive deep into the “why’s” and “how’s” of the exit, and everything that the incredible app Podopolo can do for podcasters.
– Website – https://podopolo.com/
– Website – https://melindawittstock.com/
– Instagram @MelindaWittstock2020 – https://www.instagram.com/melindawittstock2020/
– Instagram @Podopolo – https://www.instagram.com/podopolo/
– Twitter @Podopolo1 – https://twitter.com/Podopolo1
– LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/netki-inc-/
The Exit—Presented By Flippa: A 30-minute podcast featuring expert entrepreneurs who have been there and done it. The Exit talks to operators who have bought and sold a business. You’ll learn how they did it, why they did it, and get exposure to the world of exits, a world occupied by a small few, but accessible to many. To listen to the podcast or get daily listing updates, click on flippa.com/the-exit-podcast/